Tuesday, December 08, 2015

Hey Good Lookin

I was sitting, minding my own business with the television on in the background and looked up when I heard a familiar song.

"Hey, good lookin'. Whatcha got cookin'? Hows about cookin' somethin' up with me?"

Hank Williams. Wow. I cannot remember the last time I thought of him. But, it all came back in a rush. My Da, coming in the kitchen laughing and twirling my Mother around as he sang to her about being good looking and wondering what she had cooking.

I think you had to be there.

Hard to imagine a man with an Irish brogue singing a country song, but that he did. And hearing that song, well....yes, it took me back.

I can't wait to see this:




3 comments:

The Happy Whisk said...

That is a fun song. And wow, Loki and Scarlet Witch, together. I like them both.

Mitchell is Moving said...

Oh, how I love this song. I immediately went to YouTube to enjoy the whole thing.

Kass said...

Your latest post is now gone (Feb. 20, 2016).