Tuesday, June 03, 2014

Worth watching



Tom Hiddleston.....just.....yum.

Worth reading....



Worth listening to....




I would marry Ed if he asked....oh, wait...I'm already married. Ok...scratch that.

Worth weeping over....



Tinton sent me this. We can still love each other...not like we did....but in soft memory.

Worth sharing...



This happened in my lifetime. This happened in OUR lifetime.

Life is just too close to me these days. And it is storming. I will tuck into all my comforts. Hope you are all well.




4 comments:

Jacquelineand.... said...

A snug harbour, warm downy comforter, a steaming cup of tea, and a hand to hold... for you, I hope for these.

Have to see this movie but then, I married Loki, so that's a given.

Funnily enough, when you learn more about the mythology surrounding Loki you discover how very gender-fluid 'he' is; nearly as apt to show up as a woman (or mare) as a man.

Mitchell is Moving said...

Thank you for sharing all of this but, especially, for introducing me to Ed Sheeran. I'm married, too, but he can sing to many any time he likes. And the lyrics are truly powerful.

Mitchell is Moving said...

Forget to mention: Thanks also for the intro to Mona Simpson. I'll have to start reading. Great interview in which she's very likable/approachable. Also hilarious when Spider Man strolled by at :57!

Jocelyn said...

What's interesting to me about this post is that when I feel life is storming and is too much, I find solace in "media" (tv shows, movies, books), as they allow me a place away from all the people and conversations that are making me crazy. Yes.