Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Have you ever....

....awakened from a dream that was so wonderful, so luscious, so...perfect in it's execution that you felt like weeping when you realized that it was 5:45 a.m. and the alarm would ring in a half hour's time?

Here's to a joyous dream of a cabin by a stream, huge roses and sweet smelling violets blooming right outside my door, a baby Liv in my arms, chortling and kicking her frog legs and the man with the child in his eyes telling me that my chicken stew was the most magnificent in the world.

I look at the dream now and it was so simple.

But, what can I say?

Those flowers still leave me breathless with joy.

5 comments:

Mark said...

That is a good dream!
How can I get one of those?
m.

sybil law said...

No wonder you didn't want to wake! HATE when that happens!!
Happy Tuesday, anyway, Maria!

Wally B said...

It's a reflection of your life now. I bet your chicken stew is still the best in the world.

Josie Two Shoes said...

Yes, I have had dreams like this, of such simple beauty and love that I actually cried when I woke up, wanting so badly for it not to end.

Anonymous said...

Your heart must have known it was the first day of spring!