Friday, June 24, 2011

thank you...but I am FINE.

Thanks so much for all the sweet e-mails, but really...I AM FINE. Just a little under the weather. I feel terrible. I must have made it sound as if I were at death's door or something...

Truly, all is well. Bing is home for 2 days and then leaves for 2 weeks to go to Washington, D.C. She is chaperoning a group of teenage percussion students going to a percussion seminar. So, I am SO glad that she didn't rope me into going along with them. Tinton and Liv leave tomorrow for NYC for a week of museum and concert hopping. My sister leaves on Monday for a two week vacay in Minnesota and Harriet and her family leave in early July for a trip to northwest Nebraska to visit her husband's parents on their farm. I think NYC sounds like the most fun.

But, I am actually relieved to be staying home. I feel tired all the time and have been sleeping for 12 hours a night! And wait a moment...don't go thinking I am very sick, because as I said, I AM FINE.

And listen, Missy Lulubelle...I DO NOT think that I look like Stevie Nicks. I think I look more like Meryl Streep. Give me a freakin' break, won't you??? :)

All is well.

Patrice is up next and I've told her to go for it, so be prepared for some blunt honesty. I am bracing myself.....

6 comments:

sybil law said...

I wish I could sleep for 12 hours! Maybe when the kid goes to grandma's...
Looking forward to Patrice's post!

Lisa said...

So much to catch up on! I'm taking your word for it that you're fine. FINE.

jo.irish.rose said...

awww, sounds fun to have the house all to your lonesome!! i like that every now and then. but go out and do something fun when you feel up to it. i am coming to the big midwest in a couple of weeks. yes i am driving too. my new lil car is making it virgin trek across the great prairie. just like the ancestors. only without the dirt and now with a/c. lol hoping to have nice weather along the way. making a few stops to see friends. its a 24 hour drive if you don't stop, did that once. i think i won't do it again. i will take a break somewhere. haha hope you are feeling chipper soon. hugs....

heartinsanfrancisco said...

I'm so glad you're FINE. And I profoundly envy you all that sleep. It will be fun to finally meet Patrice, so bring it on.

LL Cool Joe said...

I wish I could sleep for 12 hours too! I manage about 4!

Glad you are fine anyway. :)

JY said...

Glad to hear you're ok.