Friday, January 21, 2011

Question

Is it bad that I had a smokin' hot dream about kissing a vampire? (No love bites)

I can't believe that I am 52 years old and still having teenage girl dreams.

But...god...it had everything: secluded cabin in the woods, a gorgeous vampire who seemed to be totally into me and promised not to bite, glasses of this sort of wine like drink but it basically tasted sort of minty, and god...I am SO ashamed: CIGARETTES.

Yes, after nearly 28 years of quitting, I was smoking and loving it.

Sometimes a dream can get you through a snowy dark day jam packed with appointments....

11 comments:

ChiTown Girl said...

LOVE it! I thought I was the only one who still had naughty dreams in my old age. ;-)

kymberley said...

It's been alittle over 5 years and I still get the craving for cigarettes and have dreamt about smoking. So you are not alone there!
No, vampire dreams here though...you enjoy those :)

sandy shoes said...

Excellent.

I still have dreams with cigarettes (quit almost 15 years ago). I think for me it's not about smoking -- more the forbidden pleasure thing. Grossness and danger of actual smoking aside, it was a delicious teenage feeling sneaking something that felt kind of good at the time.

the only daughter said...

Hot dreams trump hot tea.

Earth Muffin said...

Sounds delightful!

Kass said...

Your less than diminishing hormones amaze me!

Rebecca said...

Can't beat a good dream! I dreamt the other night that I had very hot sex with my husband's bandmate. First of all he complimented my vagina while I was stretched out on a bed naked, and then we had sex while my husband watched.

It was quite delicious, actually.

Katherine Van Leeuwen, Assistant Library Director said...

But where was Taylor Swift?

Life with Kaishon said...

Bad? I think it is soo cool : ) I haven't read those books yet. It is on my list of things to do.

Annemarie of Holland said...

Given your funky Christmastime with Bing, I'd say the ciggies were post-coital. Not sure about the vampire though, although the description seems to fit Bing (totally into you, promising not to bite). The mint could indicate something fresh. Time for a fresh round of fun with Bing in a secluded cabin in the woods?! Don't forget to bring nicotine patches...

Eric said...

I had a zombie dream. Trade ya?