I don't think that I am depressed but the truth is that I am not myself since Bing and Liv left. I haven't been late for work, haven't sat around bawling, but I have often sat around staring.
Once, I got online and instead of blogging or reading blogs....I played Slingo for four hours. FOUR HOURS.
I've had a bowl of cereal for dinner every night for dinner since they left.
I had to get rid of the gin in the house because I was acting like a addict. I seldom drink, but found myself looking forward WAY TOO MUCH to a few gin and tonics at night. So, I poured the gin down the kitchen sink and haven't bought a replacement.
I know that I am stuck in a rut and I am sort of embarrassed but mostly not.
when I get home from work in the evening, I take off my business suit, but instead of putting on shorts, I slide into the same sun dress over and over again. I don't bother with a bra. I can get away with this because I am not well endowed. I can even take the dog for a walk and no one can tell that I am naked under the sun dress. I guess I should hope that there isn't a lot of wind....
I think I need a jump start. Wanna help me out here? Ask me a question and I will answer it. And c'mon, make me earn my keep here. Don't ask me what my favorite color is. Ask me what color I look worst in. Or ask me if I have ever read porn or the strangest thing I have ever eaten or what my favorite subject was in college. Something different.
I promise I will answer every question that isn't offensive or hasn't already been answered. (Yes, I am bi-sexual. No, I have never cheated on my wife. Yes, I have a pet. No, I am not a Republican.)
I feel the need to stretch my brain. Care to give me something tough to chew on?
And anyone care to answer one of these questions?
1) What television show do you secretly enjoy?
2) What is the dumbest thing you have ever said on a date?
3) Who is smarter, you or your partner? Be honest.
4) Have you ever acted out when you were jealous and what did you do?
5) What famous person do you think would be really good at oral sex? Why?
6) If you had to give up one food for a month and it had to be something you really like, what could you give up?
7) Have you ever gossiped about a friend?
8) What is a pet name that you and your partner use that is just plain idiotic?
9) Any one night stands? Do you regret them?
10) Ever dialed drunk to an old love?
Just curious. And I feel like I need a jolt. Not an earthquake. Not a tornado. Just a little kick in my pants. Will you help?