Tuesday, May 15, 2007

More on that.

It gets worst. I ordered The Best of Johnny Mathis cd from Borders. Just. For. That. Song.

I will have to buy a scarf and some really big sunglasses to wear when I go in to pick it up. I hope that I don't run into anyone I know and have them ask what I bought..

I saw my bff, Harriet yesterday and told her about bawling over a Johnny Mathis song. At first, she looked a little horrified, but then being the true blue friend that she is, she said, "Anybody messes with you, girl. You come to me. I'll take 'em down, roll 'em in flour and fry 'em up."

Yeah. You tell 'em, buddy.

And on a lighter note...there in my e-mail today was something from Doris Noraker. The name sounded kind of familiar, but I couldn't place it. Then, I remembered...she was my piano teacher when I was a kid! I was curious. Opened up the e-mail. It said:

WAnt to be biGGer and really get the ladies? We have XXwow big man creme for you.

Ah. That silly Doris....!

But, how weird. It was actually a name I knew.....!

13 comments:

Mrs. Schmitty said...

That's kinda creepy about Doris! LOL.

Do you have an ipod? Then you have to download on itunes. That way you don't have to buy a whole album for one song!

P.s. I love Johnny Mathis!

MamaLee said...

Too. wierd.

And next time, just order your silly old music from amazon. It'll come to your house in a brown paper bag.

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

LOVE it!

Elle said...

OK apparently I need to go find this song and listen to it if it has you running out and buying the cd!!!

Bones said...

Jhat johnny mathis christmas song makes me bawl. not for good or nostalgic reasons; more that its just a terribly annoying song. just here those ring ding dingaling aaaah! make it stop.

Proxima said...

Yeah, I'm with mamalee.

And yeah, all those emails about enlarging my penis. I don't want to enlarge my non-existant penis, thank you, now out of my inbox dang it.

-P :>

zirelda said...

For some reason I cannot place Johnny Mathis, but it sounds worse than tearing up at Nat King Cole. ;)

dennis said...

so did you call and ask her how much XXwow big man cream one needs?

by the way the word verification for today was 'Ms Royt'

Burg said...

LMAO!!!

Well, did you get the cream or not??

I so hate those things!

Carrie said...

How about the emails you get from yourself? Now those freak me out.

Harriet rawks!

Sassy Sundry said...

My mom calls Johnny Mathis "Johnny Matress."

Terroni said...

I'm fascinated by "Walk Like an Egyptian" as one of your life imitating songs for May.

Tell Doris, "I don't need no stinkin' man creme to get the ladies. I'm walking like a Egyptian, and chicks are loving it!"

Ay oh whey oh...

Maria said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Maria said...

Terroni...Liv is studying Egypt in school. I taught her the Bangles one and also Steve Martin's King Tut. She took the Tut lyrics to school and she and her friends have a dance routine to it....